AUTOBOSS V30 Elite
AUTOBOSS V30 Elite Car Auto Scanner :
Favorites option enables you to quickly access vehicles you work on the most.
Self-Learn function enables the scanner to learn and save correct values for ECU live data parameters from a vehicle in good condition. For example, it will learn that on a Vauxhall Astra 1.7 diesel the coolant temperature sender should be reading between 0.5 to 4.5 V.
Comparison function can compare the learned values against the vehicle you are working on and highlight values which are out of range.
Record function enables users to record the vehicle data when testing the vehicle. And users can send the recorded data back to AUTOBOSS head office for analysis, which will help users solve problems faster.
Navigation bar makes this tool more user-friendly.
- European & Asian vehicles with dealer-level power
- Widest vehicle range gives you the best value in a single unit
- More OEM level diagnostics than any other tool in the aftermarket industry
- More than just reading & clearing fault codes – goes far beyond and accesses the complete vehicle, including: drive line, chassis, body, and the networking/communication modules
- Live data and graphing, performs actuations and adaptations
- Key programming, Electronic parking brake, Service light reset and much more
- Easy to use VGA colour touch screen
- Simple and direct interface without the, gets right to the problem- quickly and efficiently
- Built-in Printer
- Constant updates and downloads keep the system the on the cutting edge of industry technology
- All necessary cables and adapters included
- CAN Capable
The V-30 Professional Auto Scanner represents the cutting edge of automotive diagnostic technology, providing dealer quality electronic diagnostics for the independent workshop in one simple and affordable unit.
The V30 system covers the full range of vehicle models, making it an essential tool for the independent automotive expert. The AUTOBOSS V30 package will allow your business to expand by providing ready diagnosis of a broad range of systems for all European, US and Asian cars, including Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, and many more!
All in all, the V30 coverage spans over 40 manufacturers with up to 148 systems per vehicle.
Best of all, the V30’s vehicle coverage continues to grow, with simple internet-ready updates accessible to you at the click of a button. Unlike other tools and diagnostic equipment, the V30 is an investment that actually increases in value as time goes by. The AUTOBOSS internet database features newly added models and diagnostic software functions on an almost daily basis – making this rapidly expanding technology an essential investment for the professional auto technician.
CPU: SAMSUNG ARM9 2410A, 200MHZ
Memory: 2GB SD Card
Display: 5.6” VGA(640×480), Ultra Bright TFT
Power: 8-12V (DC), 100-240V (AC), 50/60Hz
Ports: Serial, COM, USB and Power
Operation System: Windows CE
Storage Temp: -30~90ºC
Working Temp: -10~80ºC
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars